• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little things you find annoying that aren’t worth mentioning …… ( now you can mention them here.)

Enigma1938

What drives me absolutely nuts are super slow shipping companies. It just cannot be that in our modern times with all that networks and technical achievements you still have to wait for weeks sometimes. Even Stagecoaches were faster...

Pa12

The post Covid world is even shittier than it was before.
Ordered a window for my mustang in October. Supposed to arrive in January. Then February. Now they’re saying April. They’re manufactured in Las Vegas so I’m guessing they don’t have the manpower.

Dumpster D

Ordered a window for my mustang in October. Supposed to arrive in January.

I feel you man.

I ordered a couple drum skins that literally took 12 months to arrive from REMO. I thought they'd fallen off the back of the truck or something, and no one had any updates on that for me it was just a total blackout of communication. Things are just backlogged apparently no one communicates down the ladder, the music store told me "it might take awhile"

...took so long to arrive the dude who ordered them for me no longer worked at the music store by the time I got them.

There's a lot more to that story, but it was completely unreal, like nothing else I've ever experienced as a customer/consumer. :confused::confused:

Last edited:

Pa12

I feel you man.

I ordered a couple drum skins that literally took 12 months to arrive from REMO. I thought they'd fallen off the back of the truck or something, and no one had any updates on that for me it was just a total blackout of communication. Things are just backlogged apparently no one communicates down the ladder, the music store told me "it might take awhile"

...took so long to arrive the dude who ordered them for me no longer worked at the music store by the time I got them.

There's a lot more to that story, but it was completely unreal, like nothing else I've ever experienced as a customer/consumer. :confused::confused:

The new world.

flyincowboy

Ordered a window for my mustang in October. Supposed to arrive in January. Then February. Now they’re saying April. They’re manufactured in Las Vegas so I’m guessing they don’t have the manpower.
Ford= Fix or repair daily!