• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little things you find annoying that aren’t worth mentioning …… ( now you can mention them here.)

B-Man2

Guys … Please..
You’re drifting away from the thread .
We’re talking about repro jackets here .
If there are other things that chafe your ass
please put them in another thread .
Thanks .

mulceber

Ok. How about Elc roughwear collars;)
Criticizing ELC?
wjXOte.gif

B-Man2

The ELC collars are better?
Lep
No… no… go back … it’s a trap !!!
Get out while you still can !!;)

Actually I was referring to the thread being back on topic when I said “Better “ and was not criticizing ELC collars….or ELC …

Last edited:

Pa12

Lep
No… no… go back … it’s a trap !!!
Get out while you still can !!;)

Actually I was referring to the thread being back on topic when I said “Better “ and was not criticizing ELC collars….or ELC …
:D:D;)

CombatWombat

I hate that when you explicitly mention to Aero that you would like a extra 5-10cm in body length but not add any length to the sleeves, that they totally ignore your recommendation and give you added length to the sleeves :mad:
(Thankfully it's only happened to my OG and 59er Highwayman, so I'm chalking it to them trying to balance the design or something.....my other Aeros are "off the peg")

MauldinFan

At the Front making jackets less correct each time they make new runs.
Their B10s were great when they first came out, with excellent insignia. Now, they're not nearly as accurate.
Then fleece tanker second run isn't as accurate as the first, either.
This seems to be consistent when they don't make the item themselves.

physcult

In the scheme of life this stuff doesn’t rate the time it takes to blink, but it’s still annoying . So I thought why not give it a place in the forum that we can air it out and be done with it . Who knows maybe one of you guys have a quick fix for our problems. So feel free to post the little things that you find annoying on repros.

So here’s an annoying pet peeve of mine. Zipper pullers getting twisted and locked up in the slider . It’s just annoying to have to fiddle with it every time you put the jacket on. Anyone else have this happen ?

View attachment 138335
I saw somewhere that someone said they file the corners of the zipper. It doesn’t solve it twisting, but was said to make it easier to pull straight again .