• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little things you find annoying that aren’t worth mentioning …… ( now you can mention them here.)

B-Man2

In the scheme of life this stuff doesn’t rate the time it takes to blink, but it’s still annoying . So I thought why not give it a place in the forum that we can air it out and be done with it . Who knows maybe one of you guys have a quick fix for our problems. So feel free to post the little things that you find annoying on repros.

So here’s an annoying pet peeve of mine. Zipper pullers getting twisted and locked up in the slider . It’s just annoying to have to fiddle with it every time you put the jacket on. Anyone else have this happen ?

IMG_2577.jpeg

Pa12

In the scheme of life this stuff doesn’t rate the time it takes to blink, but it’s still annoying . So I thought why not give it a place in the forum that we can air it out and be done with it . Who knows maybe one of you guys have a quick fix for our problems. So feel free to post the little things that you find annoying on repros.

So here’s an annoying pet peeve of mine. Zipper pullers getting twisted and locked up in the slider . It’s just annoying to have to fiddle with it every time you put the jacket on. Anyone else have this happen ?

View attachment 138335
Well, not exactly but my Bronson b-10 is the biggest pain in the ass to do up the zipper that I’ve ever experienced. But it’s not a very expensive jacket.

D97x7

View attachment 138335
Yes, all the time with my 5 star Dubow, I'm sure it'll jam permanently one day.

ButteMT61

Honestly, the only zips I don't hate are size 7+, and mostly the 10's.
I'm too large for smaller zips and they seem to always get fugged up.

OK, what bugs me...
Repop companies that only go to what I'd say are US "large" sizes.
We big guys need things too. :rolleyes:

Dumpster D

It's pretty easy to fix those zipper pulls when they twist, you just have to be gentle and have 'the touch' instead of trying to force it. kind of like a brain teaser puzzle.

Swapping the puller, so next question: Where do you get those Talon Bell style pullers? and how are you installing them/having them installed exactly?

Pa12

Well, I know this wasn’t the intent of this thread but I gotta say, top of my list for drivers is going slow in the left lane. Especially when there’s a friggin sign every kilometre that says” right lane except to pass”. Gets my blood boiling.