• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ja Dubow 27798 (Platon) A-2 jacket review and pics

ausreenactor

From what I can see in your photos, some guys would be very happy with their jackets if they aged like yours. I think it looks good , but please “full image” your photos so we can get a good look at it.
Cheers
The change caught a lot of us out...

I walked away for years when we went to the current format...

Pa12

Oh, yes. Beautiful jacket. Finish looked like the Eastman house jacket I had before it.

Micawber

Oh, yes. Beautiful jacket. Finish looked like the Eastman house jacket I had before it.

I've stripped jackets ready for redye and they have looked better than that. Looks to be abraded, are you sure you haven't worn it while doing a reconstruction of the Indiana Jones being dragged under the truck scenes? ;)

Pa12

I wish. Truth is, it’s had very little wear. Never worn it to work. Mostly flying and driving.

Brettafett

Pics a bit dark, but shot this off, this morning.
JaDubow140322 1.JPG

Pa12

Ordered dec. 22. Emailed them numerous times over the months. Not a single reply until last month. Said they would let me know by the end of may and ship in June. Haven’t heard anything since. Painful process.

Beaker_UK

Ordered dec. 22. Emailed them numerous times over the months. Not a single reply until last month. Said they would let me know by the end of may and ship in June. Haven’t heard anything since. Painful process.
I’m about a month behind then, mine was on or about 22 Jan. I’ve had ZERO comms, was going to give it another month.

Pa12

Funny, the only way I ended up getting a reply was when I said I’m thinking of canceling because the 6 month PayPal date was approaching. They actually offered to reimburse me and charge me again to restart the clock. So they were obviously getting all my emails. Have no idea why they don’t correspond at least a little bit. Had they shot me a quick email when I ordered it with a rough time estimate, even plus or minus a month or two, I would have been satisfied with that. But when you put out all that money and they never return an email in 6 months it definitely makes you wonder.