• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ja Dubow 27798 (Platon) A-2 jacket review and pics

Serghei87

Is this normal as well??

One side is longer than other when i fully zip the jacket
98108BEB-3568-4A27-B9CC-562DFBE927C4.jpeg

stanier

Is this normal as well??

One side is longer than other when i fully zip the jacketView attachment 29621

Blimey! I think you got the Friday afternoon jacket and no mistake! Send it back. You seem like a very nice person and may find picking this up with ELC daunting. But their customer service is great and you shouldn’t have to put up with the build quality that your albeit untypical jacket is exhibiting. It’s just the glue thing that worries me...

Serghei87

Blimey! I think you got the Friday afternoon jacket and no mistake! Send it back. You seem like a very nice person and may find picking this up with ELC daunting. But their customer service is great and you shouldn’t have to put up with the build quality that your albeit untypical jacket is exhibiting. It’s just the glue thing that worries me...
And also the name tag i decided to put as well :/ i dont think they will take it back