• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inter-war Werbers and their Hookless Zippers

asiamiles

Falcon_52 said:
Either way, that B-2 price at HPA hasn't changed too much considering the recent strength of the Yen against US dollar.

Must be old stock purchased when the exchange rate was rather different to what it is today. I would expect any new stock would suffer from a serious price hike.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
asiamiles said:
Must be old stock purchased when the exchange rate was rather different to what it is today. I would expect any new stock would suffer from a serious price hike.

You would think, but maybe he has negotiated better wholesale terms with Toyo. The Aero contract, rub off process Bronco hide A-2, which causes sniggering on the forum at $1595.00, is also a good deal.

Retail in Japan is 148,000 JPY without tax ... at the moment $1628.00

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... n%26sa%3DG

Tokyo Jones

HPA do make it clear that prices listed online can be changed at any time without notice. I wonder if their website is updated regularly...

If they read this thread, they'll probably raise the price! ;)