• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hangars

Pa12

Yeah, it's really strange, you'd think that coat hangers would have been designed, you know, somewhat close to the shape of human shoulders. But it's actually very rare. For some reason, the sloped design seems to work well for a suit jacket or a blazer, but distorts leather.
Odd

Smithy

For years I've seen people talk about pool noodles and taping towels to hangers, specially made 4 inch wide mahogany hangers made by virgins in rural Romania, and a zillion other things about hanging up leather jackets.

I chuck mine on the floor or a spare bed. Never had a problem.

mulceber

For years I've seen people talk about pool noodles and taping towels to hangers, specially made 4 inch wide mahogany hangers made by virgins in rural Romania, and a zillion other things about hanging up leather jackets.

That's more or less what I do with originals. Put them on a shelf in the closet. Not everyone has a spare bedroom to devote to their hobby though.

Smithy

That's more or less what I do with originals. Put them on a shelf in the closet. Not everyone has a spare bedroom to devote to their hobby though.

Put them under your own bed then. That's what I did when we lived in a pokey little flat in Trondheim yonks ago ;)

Pa12

I’d have no problem with that . But someone else would.:rolleyes:

Pa12

Rural Romania doesn’t appeal to me somehow.