• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Red Tails A-2s

A

Anonymous

RedTails_Image_06.jpg

A

Anonymous

RedTails_Image_07.jpg

RedTails_Image_05.jpg

RedTails_Image_03.jpg

RedTails_Image_02.jpg

All the A-2s in these photos are Goodwears worn by the main actors. The B-10 is maybe an Eastman? Anyway- they all look great!

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
rotenhahn said:
The B-10 is maybe an Eastman? Anyway- they all look great!

Probably The Real McCoy's/The Few in NZ ... they supplied 50 jackets, including two different B-10 contracts.

Marv

rotenhahn said:
RedTails_Image_07.jpg

All the A-2s in these photos are Goodwears worn by the main actors. The B-10 is maybe an Eastman? Anyway- they all look great!

All the jackets are GW except Michael B Jordon's jacket - second chap on the left minus the cover.

Persimmon

Marv said:
rotenhahn said:
RedTails_Image_07.jpg

All the jackets are GW except Michael B Jordon's jacket - second chap on the left minus the cover.

Was he unlucky or was just last to the wardrobe fitting room then ?

Andrew

Wow, they look damn cool! (with the exception of a couple of those non-Diamond Crushers).

TankBuster

Very nice looking jackets. Some of the guys sure have on the extras! A-11's, Wing Bracelets, Rings, Ect. The B-10 looks like a Eastman to me.

A

Anonymous

Marv:

You know- I'm not even sure about that! John may be mistaken on his own website! He made all the jackets for the main actors and the particular jacket Marv has pointed out looks pretty non-Eastmanny to me. The lining color and the seam allowance in the collar says "Goodwear" to me- not Eastman. I guess it's possible I'm wrong...

Marv

rotenhahn said:
Marv:

You know- I'm not even sure about that! John may be mistaken on his own website! He made all the jackets for the main actors and the particular jacket Marv has pointed out looks pretty non-Eastmanny to me. The lining color and the seam allowance in the collar says "Goodwear" to me- not Eastman. I guess it's possible I'm wrong...

John did contact me to clarify this point and he had made a mistake on his website - this has now been rectified, so Jeff, you were correct after all.

Tim P

They look good. I agree with John that there seems to be hot water treatment, not unsurprisingly. the variety of dress is a great indicator of intelligent advice being properly heeded.
I don't doubt that the makers will in some way go overly hollywood on it but as long as that is limited I have high expectations of the film, they are getting their act together.

I expect some uncomfortable scenes such as those in 'Harts war'

Stony

I wonder if these pictures are on Eastman's website? Nice jackets and artwork to be sure.

A

Anonymous

Does the studio still have the jackets? and what is the address? we need to get a team together a la Mission Impossible.