• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few B2

Smithy

Terrific photo John and very atmospheric.

And I too have a thing for old oaks. Not as old as the grand old ones in England but we lived next door to the oldest one in Auckland which was planted from an acorn from England by Bishop Selwyn. Exceedingly tall for an oak too.

saucerfiend

In defence of the Buzz B-2 just look at Couchy's one (wherever you are :confused:). The hide looks amazing there:

That looks like the hide on my LW's jacket, the real thing. The "Buzz" I had was trash. Nothing but a tan-greyish plactic finish.

petermack09

In defence of the Buzz B-2 just look at Couchy's one (wherever you are :confused:). The hide looks amazing there:

Yes I agree, they look great in pictures, mine looks amazing, But, in reality, wearing etc, they are crap. I'm lucky as I didn't lose any money, but I was still disappointed by everything about it. And on viewing the pic of the same jacket that was being sold on the German Ebay site, and that was in March or April (so I wasn't trashing the guys sale) , it looks like the finish is wearing terribly. Couchys jacket looked great, like mine, but his spent its life wrapped up under the bed and came out for photos. :)

John Lever

The blanket lined BR might be better.
The first edition House BR B2 was like a tank, but as rare as hens teeth