• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EMS thieves

Silver Surfer

after all is said and done, few, very few things get "lost" in transit. as someone pointed out, a confirmed theft will cost a job. a job, any job at this point is not a thing to jeopardize by swiping a box, maybe of value. it just doesnt make sense. gotta admit though, ive had stuff whirl around on the carosel for so long, i had my panties wedged up high and tight. seems that when something gets "lost",, its usually a buyer who claims that they didnt get the item, and thats a toast burner. glad it all worked out for ya platon.

ausreenactor

PLATON said:
Glad to report that finally the two jackets arrived to their destination.

Surely some duties issues? I would be seeking a reimbursement for the priority shipping? Glad to hear all
the same..

Couchy

a2jacketpatches

Two items floating around now stateside. Tracking says one patch is in Vegas for three weeks, I'll raise a stink about that today. The other is just gone, buyer says a confirmed day off for the regular postman on the day delivered, and he filed a dispute against me anyway almost immediately in Ebay. I got the dispute message while I was typing a reply to him that I'll replace it because this rarely happens. Dropped that email and called the phone # in the sales record telling him I'll refund and to buy his patches elsewhere from now on. He promptly apologized and all is good. PO's fault or not, your stuck with the problem if something happens, buyer rarely owns the fact that they didn't pay for insurance.

Otter

I had a tiny Shimano banjo bolt take two and a half weks between Korea and the UK. Most of the time was spent sitting in sorting offices.