• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EMS thieves

A

Anonymous

Just to let you know, BK shipped 2 Victory horse A-2 jackets by EMS to UK.
After one month the jackets have not been delivered. EMS called today whether we like to apply for refund of the freight charges eur 66.

Lost they say. The thieves.
Never using EMS again, ever.

A

Anonymous

no insurance
insurance pays max Eur 400
also if you insure, they 're gonna steal it for sure
because they think you 're gonna get the money back, so nobody loses.
for them insurance is an extra incentive to steal

Peter Graham

PLATON said:
no insurance
insurance pays max Eur 400
also if you insure, they 're gonna steal it for sure
because they think you 're gonna get the money back, so nobody loses.
for them insurance is an extra incentive to steal

So, is this a common practice ? I have to say that I've never had anything go astray, either to or from mainland Europe, or anywhere else for that matter.

blackrat2

Believe me this is a big problem....have encountered it more and more in the last couple of years

Peter Graham

I've never heard of EMS. Why would anyone use them if they had such a bad reputation ? Platon, are you saying that you shipped two $1000 jackets via an disreputable courier with no tracking ? Are you serious ?

dujardin

sorry for your loss

personnaly
i encounter those
1 shipping from Belgium to Italy , registered parcel via Belgium postal services, never arrived
1 shipping from Belgium to USA, same problem
everytime, they claim : it's not our fault....... problem in land of destination they say
1 parcel from France that i never received, don't remember wich society he use but it was the not french post

i evaluate at 5% the disagreements on all my shipping (in and out)

FlyingYankee

How could one truly enjoy a stolen Jacket? Every time he looks at it he will have to be reminded that he is a thief>

A

Anonymous

FlyingYankee said:
How could one truly enjoy a stolen Jacket? Every time he looks at it he will have to be reminded that he is a thief>
Sells it to someone locally, and used the money for a couple of hookers :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

everytime, they claim : it's not our fault....... problem in land of destination they say

That's exactly what they said.

I couldn't. But he could sell and forget until he steals the next one.

EMS is not only Greek. It's in every country, sort of collaboration between countries posts.
I know that Japanese and Koreans use it more than any other courier.

Oh and they said, the max insurance pays is Eur 150.

I once lost a brand new Spiewak N-1 that was coming in with USPS.

Peter Graham

Platon, how are jackets going to be sent from now on ? If you know of a reputable courier, how come BK didn't use them first time round ?