• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Rough Wear 1401 sz. 44 - fitting problem/question

lazar

Another Eastman moment....

First of all I wanted to thank you guys for the responses!

After considering everything that was said and consulting my better half, I sent the jacket back, called Mr. Eastman and ordered a Monarch in size 44.
Last week it arrived and I am really happy with it. The shoulder might be 1” too wide but so I am able to layer up without feeling trapped in the jacket. The overall length and the length of the arms is okay. The weight of the Monrch is around 0,5kg less than the 1401. The hide is grainier and doesen´t have the IMHO too clean look of the 1401.
The pictures were taken after 2 days of wearing. Andrew showed pictures of his original Monarch and comparing his jacket and my ELC reproduction I think Mr Eastman did a good job.

DSC02956.jpg

DSC02978.jpg

DSC02987.jpg

DSC03004.jpg

Thanks again

Mathias

rich

You'll have to call it your Goldilocks jacket ........ the one that was just right. With wear it's going to get even better. :D