• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

elc, elite jackets,

Roughwear

It has been removed. Perhaps Gary was testing the reaction to such a jacket from the forums and has now decided not sell a jacket with Hell's Angels on the back. There are so many other squadrons which are not controversial for him to use.

Persimmon

Roughwear said:
It has been removed. Perhaps Gary was testing the reaction to such a jacket from the forums and has now decided not sell a jacket with Hell's Angels on the back. There are so many other squadrons which are not controversial for him to use.

Perhaps it could have also been the price and no one was beating the door down to buy one ?

MikeyB-17

a2jacketpatches said:
Think it's OK to keep on with my 3rd Pursuit Squadron Patches?, I'd never use the name

I don't see why not. Big difference between a pic of a red lady with wings and having 'Hell's Angels' emblazoned across the back of your jacket. Ironically, I believe, the original Hells Angels were in fact returned WWII veterans, but I don't think that would cut much ice with the Hells's Angels of today.

RCSignals

a2jacketpatches said:
Think it's OK to keep on with my 3rd Pursuit Squadron Patches?, I'd never use the name

I don't see your patches as a problem. The mc doesn't use that emblem for one thing.
You don't normally see the 3rd pursuit patch with the words Hells Angel, even in original photos.

Persimmon

The Hells Angels Elite A2 jacket is back on the Eastman site after disappearing yesterday.
Strange ?

CBI

Used, well-worn Eastmans are not selling for particularly high prices on eBay, etc. So, is Gary doing well with these very high priced "used" jackets? One would think not but its a funny world. I know the new jackets are improved but still? Just wondering, glad Gary is taking the time to raise the bar. In regards elite units - there are a million options.

John Lever

I had expected a rush of used jacket in the run up to Xmas, but it's been disappointing. Prices are down and I suspect owners are just hanging on to them because of this.
RE the website, there is an Awaiting Image icon where the jacket used to be....
Copyright issues ?

Persimmon

John Lever said:
I had expected a rush of used jacket in the run up to Xmas, but it's been disappointing. Prices are down and I suspect owners are just hanging on to them because of this.
RE the website, there is an Awaiting Image icon where the jacket used to be....
Copyright issues ?

On my PC the jacket picture is there as normal ?

John Lever

Actually I was planning to form my own elite unit. So far there are two members , Ian [ DrH] being the other. Our base is the local pub that floats over the river Wey.
Andrew you must surely know by now that I am no over fond of A-2's ?