• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

elc, elite jackets,

RCSignals

Very nicely done. There are sme places though one might want to be careful wearing that particular one.

There was recently or is currently a jacket from that unit on eBay

John Lever

It looks like a very good copy of the original, but I would never wear a jacket with hells Angels written on it.
I wonder if they are to be made in very limited numbers, whether a few might make a good investment ?

Dr H

John Lever said:
It looks like a very good copy of the original, but I would never wear a jacket with hells Angels written on it.?

But if they could just add the name of a particular chapter then we could on to a whole new market...
:lol:

John Lever

Dr H said:
John Lever said:
It looks like a very good copy of the original, but I would never wear a jacket with hells Angels written on it.?

But if they could just add the name of a particular chapter then we could on to a whole new market...
:lol:
Yeah, how about ' The Mill at Elstead ' ? :lol:

A

Anonymous

Which is a lot of money for a repro jacket. Period !

An absurd amount considering the mistakes inherent in an Eastman Roughwear! I can see one glaring one on the image page! Also- you are right about wearing this jacket some places. Here in Oakland Cali it definitely wouldn't do...

nogbat

hells angel painting aside i think the price is way to high ...why not buy a elc rw and get it customised , yourself and save at least 500 pounds ... :?

RCSignals

Dr H said:
Might get served very quickly at the bar... :?:

Maybe the little patches guys .....

The Hells Angels crew would more likely be quickly thrown out of the bar with the back of their jackets cut out and patch removed. :eek: