• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Diamond Dave's Cossack Prototype

jonnyboy

Fantastic jacket Dave. That tumbled horsehide looks great too - lots of character. How are Horween to deal with? I might request some leather samples from them. Do you know if they offer the tumbled hide in a mid brown colour?

Anyway, a real work of art. If only my pockets were a bit deeper, then I'd be very tempted!

Cheers,

Jon

DiamondDave

jonnyboy said:
Fantastic jacket Dave. That tumbled horsehide looks great too - lots of character. How are Horween to deal with? I might request some leather samples from them. Do you know if they offer the tumbled hide in a mid brown colour?

Anyway, a real work of art. If only my pockets were a bit deeper, then I'd be very tempted!

Cheers,

Jon

John,

Horween are GREAT to deal with, but you had better know EXACTLY what you want and be able to articulate it, or problems will ensue!!

Trust me on the deep pockets thing, I would LOVE to own one of your creations as well, but the same problems persists on this side of the pond as well!!

DD

Dr H

DiamondDave said:
jonnyboy said:

I would LOVE to own one of your creations as well, but the same problems persists on this side of the pond as well!!

DD

Gentlemen - sounds like a barter is in order... :cool:

DiamondDave

John Lever said:
How do we go about buying one ?

John,
For now just a PM will work, these are only being offered here
And on FL for now..AND my wait is less than a month at the mo'!

DD

bretron

Sorry, Dave, but these pics demanded to be posted here as well!

(And to think; I thought your J22 was your finest work!)

969501_386882354745016_981398627_n.jpg

941202_386882358078349_909723367_n.jpg

511_386882344745017_1123571531_n.jpg

wheat1479

Beautiful craftsmanship.The hat is cool on John,looks like it was made for him.He should be astride a low rider Harley.i also like the olive shade of leather.Between BK,Aero and other versions of that style,it should do very well

DiamondDave

bretron said:
Sorry, Dave, but these pics demanded to be posted here as well!

(And to think; I thought your J22 was your finest work!)

969501_386882354745016_981398627_n.jpg

941202_386882358078349_909723367_n.jpg

511_386882344745017_1123571531_n.jpg

Thanks Bretron,

I did not bother to post it here as I get very little response to my posts... Persona Non Grata for some reason. But I thank you for posting it up for me.

DD

DiamondDave

wheat1479 said:
Beautiful craftsmanship.The hat is cool on John,looks like it was made for him.He should be astride a low rider Harley.i also like the olive shade of leather.Between BK,Aero and other versions of that style,it should do very well

And that is a good thing since it WAS made for him! LOL! And since I made it as well, JC thought it best to showcase it with this jacket.

I thank you for the kind comments overall.

DD

ButteMT61

DiamondDave said:
wheat1479 said:

And that is a good thing since it WAS made for him! LOL! And since I made it as well, JC thought it best to showcase it with this jacket.

I thank you for the kind comments overall.

DD

Never did see that one in my mailbox...