• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Custom order Leather Sqd/Grp patches made

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello , I make any 5-6 inch WW2 era USAAF/USN/USMC Squadron or Group patch of your choice , $50.00 total including postage(in the US)
E mail me your e mail or PM me it for sample photos
30 years experience
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Another patch I did just awhile back can be seen over on the US Militaria Forum under the category "Groupings" under "VF-40 Group"
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

a couple of new patches will be added soon..................
Please note the patches shown are a small amount of the thousands I've made over time, I can make just about any WW2 era patch of the USAAF/USN/USMC as I have a vast archive of images to work from that are both of the "Official" and "Unofficial" types many that are not in books or seen often .
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

will be a MTB RON-5 and a 47th Bombardment Squadron patch added in about 4-5 days........................

EMBLEMHUNTER

MTBRON-5 and the 47th Bombardment Squadron now in photobucket link and will be adding a 48th Pursuit Squadron in about a week

shedonwanna

Here is a 766th BS patch Johnny painted. I think it is from the 1980's. Picked it up with some other patches at auction and when I recognized it as one of his I just added it to my collection.

EMBLEMHUNTER

VF-35 now on page 5 of link , thanks for posting the big photo of the 766th Bomb Sqd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

38 new photos of various other patches added into photobucket link under "Ziggy's patches , check em out and Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny