• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom order Leather Sqd/Grp patches made

EMBLEMHUNTER

Will try to add a 65th Fighter Squadron into the link before the end of this week ...............................

5.0/c

I am admiring the 39th FS patch. Really Beautiful work. Do you keep that patch in stock or is it made upon order. Thank you.

EMBLEMHUNTER

5.0/c said:
I am admiring the 39th FS patch. Really Beautiful work. Do you keep that patch in stock or is it made upon order. Thank you.
Hello and thank you for the compliment on my work, I don't stock anything, but I take orders for any patch/es .
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

I have added 3 patches to the link that I made some time ago , my version of "Aged'dirtied" patches to look old/used take a look under the album "Ziggy's patches" and you'll see them , 349th Night Fighter Squadron,15th Fighter Sqd and 5th Emergency Sqd" ...............
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Just added a 640th Bombardment Squadron to the PB link under "Ziggys patches" , the marks in the photo are not on the patch , sorry about the poor image ............

EMBLEMHUNTER

Added a new batch of patches to the link, look under the "album" titled "Ziggys patches" click the photos and they enlarge and have title as to what unit etc , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Have added a small grouping of new patch photos to the photobucket link, over 180 patches of various types to view, enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all the forum members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

As of mid December I've added some new patch photos , 180+ various images and in two albums , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!