• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom order Leather Sqd/Grp patches made

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello , I make any 5-6 inch WW2 era USAAF/USN/USMC Squadron or Group patch of your choice , $50.00 total including postage(in the US)
E mail me your e mail or PM me it for sample photos
30 years experience
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Another patch I did just awhile back can be seen over on the US Militaria Forum under the category "Groupings" under "VF-40 Group"
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

a couple of new patches will be added soon..................
Please note the patches shown are a small amount of the thousands I've made over time, I can make just about any WW2 era patch of the USAAF/USN/USMC as I have a vast archive of images to work from that are both of the "Official" and "Unofficial" types many that are not in books or seen often .
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

will be a MTB RON-5 and a 47th Bombardment Squadron patch added in about 4-5 days........................

EMBLEMHUNTER

MTBRON-5 and the 47th Bombardment Squadron now in photobucket link and will be adding a 48th Pursuit Squadron in about a week

shedonwanna

Here is a 766th BS patch Johnny painted. I think it is from the 1980's. Picked it up with some other patches at auction and when I recognized it as one of his I just added it to my collection.

EMBLEMHUNTER

VF-35 now on page 5 of link , thanks for posting the big photo of the 766th Bomb Sqd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

38 new photos of various other patches added into photobucket link under "Ziggy's patches , check em out and Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny