• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current ELC sheepskin status?

Radz108

stanier said:
Has anyone received their long awaited jackets yet?
It's on the FEDEX truck as we speak. Just waiting for it to arrive at my doorstep. Came home for lunch from work just so I can receive it
:p

stanier

It's on the FEDEX truck as we speak. Just waiting for it to arrive at my doorstep. Came home for lunch from work just so I can receive it

How is Radz108, any chance of a pic or two?

Sorry to hear John, have they given any update? Or even an explanation as to how / why the lack of sheepskin problem happened? I'd have thought whoever buys the materials at ELC would have had sheepskin on order last summer or even earlier...

Radz108

stanier said:

How is Radz108, any chance of a pic or two?

Sorry to hear John, have they given any update? Or even an explanation as to how / why the lack of sheepskin problem happened? I'd have thought whoever buys the materials at ELC would have had sheepskin on order last summer or even earlier...
Check out my post of the jacket in the reviews section
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9473