• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK A2 has arrived !

269sqnhudson

Right that's it, I'm getting one. Love the look of the Roughwear on the website.

I think Bill Kelso Mfg Co has finally stepped up to the plate what with the updated website (it took a while!) and the great looking jackets. I think Eastman's bubble may be about to burst for good because those RW A2s look a good deal better than ELC's in my opinion and a whole lot better value to boot.

T

Almagnifico

KevG said:
Almagnifico said:
Have you got some news about Andy ?
I sent somes Emails but I have no answers yet... :?:

Had great comms from Andy, so maybe they are just a tad busy at the moment

Yes Andy is really a good communicate man. That's why I question about his silence.

airfrogusmc

KevG said:
airfrogusmc said:
Nice jacket
My W&G 422 should be here any day now....Was shipped on May 30th

Hey Platon or anyone,
how long for shipping from Greece to the US?

I got spoiled by Dejan at Cultizm with two day shipping from Germany.

My jacket was also shipped 30 May and arrived yesterday - thats with a weekend and two public holidays in the way - so I guess yours should arrive pretty soon even taking into account you are in the US

I'm hope'n some time this week...

ausreenactor

Pretty impressive jacket I must say. Nice pics and I love the russet! I think that ELC should be a little worried.

Couchy

A

Anonymous

As this 'house' jacket is no longer on the website I can imagine the scenario where they didn't have the old Bill Kelso labels so used a RW label instead

This is the 'old line' or Bill Kelso jackets.
The 'new line' Rough Wear 27752 has an upgraded label, MUCH more accurate than the old one with the correct typeface etc.

Bill Kelso will soon add again the 'house jacket' to the available choices on the website, for the people who want to get a descent jacket at an affordable price. For the avoidance of any confusions in the future with the new line jackets, when the house jacket re-appears it will have the Bill Kelso label (still have plenty of them).

Hope this clarifies the situation.

KevG

PLATON said:
As this 'house' jacket is no longer on the website I can imagine the scenario where they didn't have the old Bill Kelso labels so used a RW label instead

This is the 'old line' or Bill Kelso jackets.
The 'new line' Rough Wear 27752 has an upgraded label, MUCH more accurate than the old one with the correct typeface etc.

Bill Kelso will soon add again the 'house jacket' to the available choices on the website, for the people who want to get a descent jacket at an affordable price. For the avoidance of any confusions in the future with the new line jackets, when the house jacket re-appears it will have the Bill Kelso label (still have plenty of them).

Hope this clarifies the situation.

Sounds like I have something a little unique then :)

Thanks for a great jacket and service by the way

A

Anonymous

yes it's a nice jacket
the photos don't do justice
and it's also made of the old, not so grainy leathers

KevG

PLATON said:
yes it's a nice jacket
the photos don't do justice
and it's also made of the old, not so grainy leathers

I wanted to go back and delete a couple of the poor pics in my original post but couldn't - yes, I've just read up on the reasons why I can't delete...

alabama

That is a great looking jacket KevG, i still have not decided between Areo and BK.
In no rush Will let you know when i get which ever. But the BK looks great.
Cheers.

KevG

alabama said:
That is a great looking jacket KevG, i still have not decided between Areo and BK.
In no rush Will let you know when i get which ever. But the BK looks great.
Cheers.

Considering how good this 'old line' jacket is, I imagine the original makers versions are going to be very special

Good luck with your choice

KevG

Just for fun, here's a few shots of my Aero 'Real Deal' and new BK (let's get the description right!) 'Old Line, House style' jacket

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg