• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B3 jackets collars and fleece colouring

Pa12

Just heard this the other day from my wife
FORD stands for Fix Or Repair Daily .
Never heard that before … I’m sure you guys have but somehow I didn’t get the memo!:oops:
If you’re a chev guy. If you’re a ford guy it stands for First On Race Day ;)

Pa12

As I tell my Camaro buddy, John wick didn’t kill all those guys because they stole his camaro ;)

B-Man2

Actually I’m a Porsche guy…. who just happens to be between Porches… and has been driving a Toyota for the last 25 years . :rolleyes:

Chandler

Actually I’m a Porsche guy…. who just happens to be between Porches… and has been driving a Toyota for the last 25 years . :rolleyes:
You too? :p

I got to drive an old girlfriend's brother's 944 a few years ago. I didn't find it any more impressive than the 89 Mazda MX-6 5 speed turbo I was driving at the time.

Doesn't mean I don't still want a Boxster. ;)

Pa12

Good for you. You’ll be happier. And won’t have to keep pulling your wallet out.