• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2xs GW A-2

Dr H

'What I really like about this jacket is how much the collar and epaulets have that mysterious WW2 Rough Wear look'

Unmistakable... :ugeek:

watchmanjimg

Persimmon said:
So his banishment from the Forum (sorry I still think it unjust) results in the end of his Hobby ??

I seriously doubt that. He mentions in the 1401-P listing that the jacket is snug on him. The sales are more likely a result of his relentless pursuit of perfection . . .

Dr H

Very tempting in both cases really.
Not a Perry (and that collar :roll: ), but...
Don't know enough about Roughwears to gauge how much darker the dark GS is beyond the norm...
Is the HH Roughwear the 'normal' colour?

Persimmon

watchmanjimg said:
Persimmon said:
So his banishment from the Forum (sorry I still think it unjust) results in the end of his Hobby ??

I seriously doubt that. He mentions in the 1401-P listing that the jacket is snug on him. The sales are more likely a result of his relentless pursuit of perfection . . .

I really hope so.

Of course you really wouldn't say on a buy/sell website when your trying to sell a jacket or two....

"Whilst these jackets are the perfect size and type for me after years of long and careful research I have recently been thrown off the main flight jackets website and given thats its both unfair and unjust I have decided to say FxxK it and move on to a new hobby"... ..

now would you

RCSignals

I thought he said those jackets were his holy grail and perfection. Now 'snug'. He's the guy who wears them, but the fit looks great to me.

Dr H

I agree - they look like they fit well.

Chanelling Jeff now...he's going up a size in another GW (presumably a RW).

Rutger

Dr H said:
I agree - they look like they fit well.

Chanelling Jeff now...he's going up a size in another GW (presumably a RW).

Seriously?
Is he freakin' nuts?
Zipped up, looking like that the fit is perfect on both jackets.
I don't spot any stretched leather anywhere.

Unless he gained ten pounds he should NOT size up.
Tell him he's lost it completely if he's going to size up.
Drooping shoulders, baggy body, sagging towards the crotch.

Dr H

Seriously...
Just been mailing through EBay...
Not sure that I should be insulting his crotch like that though...we've not been formally introduced :oops: