• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

13th BS Korean war

bebel

Here is an A-26 pilot from the 13th BS in Korea.

Franck

a26pilot006.jpg

a26pilot005.jpg

bebel

dmar836 said:
Great room and great display. Show us more!
Dave

Korean war F-51 pilot
f51005.jpg

Korean war F-86 pilot
militaria01.jpg

1945 USAAF pilot
usaaf009.jpg

Korean war USN pilot
collection010309001.jpg

USAF jet pilot from the middle of 50's
mannequinusaf006.jpg

USN pilot from the end of the 50's
201001210082.jpg

20100123002i.jpg

Phantomfixer

Awesome. I saw were I guy found a bag full of B-5s in a barn, wrapped pristine....The B-5s in my collection all came from Dover AFB, used by the 1607th ALS in the late 60s early 70s. They are in poor to fair condition, but the price was right. I did have a 45 version with good bladders, sold years ago before I knew what I had...
Anyway great collection, with an emphasis on the way you have your gear displayed. Top shelf..
John

bebel

jzist said:
Awesome. I saw were I guy found a bag full of B-5s in a barn, wrapped pristine....The B-5s in my collection all came from Dover AFB, used by the 1607th ALS in the late 60s early 70s. They are in poor to fair condition, but the price was right. I did have a 45 version with good bladders, sold years ago before I knew what I had...
Anyway great collection, with an emphasis on the way you have your gear displayed. Top shelf..
John

Thank you very much, John. ;)

Franck