• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WW2 original color photos

Chandler

I wrote a poem a long time ago about such a situation about what those Knights of the Skies may have experienced after eating powdered eggs over an extended time:
I can't remember whose bio it was, Bond, Shilling, maybe Smith -- but they talked about all the (real) eggs they ate in China. Morning, noon, and night -- because they grew so tired of the local cuisine.

They were commenting on all the cholesterol they were ingesting, but never developed any troubles. ;)

Monsoon

What a nightmare to be 20k feet up, all bundled up nice and cozy then be hit with diarrhea! I always wondered if they wore a diaper!

It sucks to have it happen even now. I heard the story of a nav on a gunship over the Ho Chi Minh trail getting a case of diarrhea while they were working a target. Dude stripped down and emptied himself into a 20MM ammo can. Then, after cleaning himself off with a sock, carried the can naked just wearing his helmet to the back ramp and thru it out.

ausreenactor

b0c69077-87d1-49c8-8369-61214eee61eb-jpeg.164038

I like this one!