• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WW2 original color photos

Rory Schultz

femme-histoire-31.jpg

You know, there is something special about the women back in the 1940's, 30's, 20's....even when they are all dirty from working they still have that zing,... yum yum appeal. They were genuine and feminine with real quality. I would lick the sweat off this girl's cleavage any time!!!!

Kermit3D

You know, there is something special about the women back in the 1940's, 30's, 20's....even when they are all dirty from working they still have that zing,... yum yum appeal. They were genuine and feminine with real quality. I would lick the sweat off this girl's cleavage any time!!!!

"LIFE photographer Bernard Hoffman took a photo of a young female welder at a boat-and-sub-building yard in October 1943, at the Fore River shipyard in Quincy. Her name was Florence “Woo Woo” DiTullio Joyce. She earned her nickname because of the catcalls she received from her male coworkers, so she decided to paint "Woo Woo" on the back of her jacket."

Rory Schultz

"LIFE photographer Bernard Hoffman took a photo of a young female welder at a boat-and-sub-building yard in October 1943, at the Fore River shipyard in Quincy. Her name was Florence “Woo Woo” DiTullio Joyce. She earned her nickname because of the catcalls she received from her male coworkers, so she decided to paint "Woo Woo" on the back of her jacket."

That's another " Woo Woo " for you know " Who Who " !!! ' Cuz, that made my " Day Day " !!!

Micawber

If she is still around she may be glad to accept your proposition to lick what may be a somewhat different looking cleavage now :D :D :D

ausreenactor

Workplace harassment and bullying is unacceptable and should not be tolerated! Bystander behaviour needs to be addressed. Have to call it as I see it. A work peer got pulled up for using the term 'girls weights' at PT the other day. Using the term 'sensitive individual weights' is NOT an acceptable alternative!

;)

Times have changed Gents....

'Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me...'

'Words are violence....'

Rory Schultz

Oh well, at least she was hot both ways! Literal and figurative. In my youth, I liked em big, fat and sweat a lot....weeeee slip and slide! Naaaah! Made ya laugh though!

Rory Schultz

How lame of this wounded Luftwaffe soldier to be showing off his medals. Quick way to get them looted! " Hey Fritzy, what is this medal for?" " Oh yah, bombed zee Americana!" " Thanks Fritzy, you won't be needing that anymore!" (doink)
That German has a bomber clasp, Iron Cross 1st class, wound and pilots badge and Luftwaffe ground assault badge.. But, I am pretty sure he is wearing a German made Private Purchase jacket not the French made one. See there is two zippered pockets in this view which is likely a 4 zippered pocketed jacket. I could be wrong. Yes, take the jacket!