• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which repro A2s do you currently own?

SuinBruin

GW Bronco in russet goat ca. 2008
GW Perry in seal horse ca. 2008
GW Dubow 27798 on order in new aniline seal horse w/ NOS Crown... ordered in February and am starting to gnaw my fingernails in anticipation!

cheers
matt

nogbat

elc b6 redskin a ero goatskin bronco a2 goodwear star sports elc b10 new elc rw 27752 time worn ... at the moment :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Weasel_Loader

Persimmon said:
Dubow029.jpg

Love the tones and all on this one. My favorite of your jackets, but I'd be proud to own any of them. ;)

ausreenactor

BR Seal Horsehide 42
BR Superior Togs 42
RMNZ Dubow 501st PIR art 46
ELC 27752 Murder Inc Art 40
ELC House Vintage Horsehide 40
Flight Suits Horsehide 40
Saddlery USAF Issue..(not a repro) 40

Couchy

Andrew

ausreenactor said:
BR Seal Horsehide 42
BR Superior Togs 42
RMNZ Dubow 501st PIR art 46
ELC 27752 Murder Inc Art 40
ELC House Vintage Horsehide 40
Flight Suits Horsehide 40
Saddlery USAF Issue..(not a repro) 40

Couchy
No news on the Air Comfort?
If we ever catch up Trev i'd love to try on your RM- is that Greyhounds?

ausreenactor

Andrew..

This sounds like a plan. Hoping to take December and January off before the Townsville move. Will certainly be doing the Gold Coast and Beewah again. Posting order is out and assumption is 3 years at this stage. Last three postings have been 24 months, 24 months and 12 months. And the jacket is/was Greyhounds. I enjoy smelling it more than wearing it!!

Couchy

shiloh

I own 6 repro's which I bought through VLJ and Ebay. Some of you fellow members might recognize some of these jackets as your former belonging.

1) ELC House, size 38. Very soft and supple steerhide. Very comfortable jacket.
elchouse.jpg

2) OLD ELC house, thick but supple steerhide. 506 PIR patch. In use for reenactment.
elchouse1.jpg

3) ELC RW 1401P, with original 82nd AB Patch. quite heavy supple HH. About 4 jears old.
elcrw1401.jpg

4) Aero Anniversary 42-15142P. Thick, supple HH. I Like the reddish undertone.
aeroannivers.jpg

5) Aero JerkyHH 38-1711P. As mentioned. Jerky/grainy HH. With silk lining.
aerojerkyhh.jpg

6) ELC Cable Raincoat goatskin 2009. Fits perfectly after hot water treatment.
elccablegoat.jpg

Regards,

Shiloh

Roughwear

The RW looks great Paddy. Here are some picks of it when Steve first bought it from GW last summer. So you are the third owner Paddy.

_SWH2013.jpg

_SWH2042.jpg

_SWH2028.jpg

_SWH2034.jpg

PADDY_M

Persimmon said:
Paddy,
That jacket looks bad on you.
You need to sell that on straightaway to me please !! :D

Think it makes me look fat in it..?? Maybe I need an A-2 that slims me more perhaps!! haha..!

High Iron

PADDY_M said:
Persimmon said:
Paddy,
That jacket looks bad on you.
You need to sell that on straightaway to me please !! :D

Think it makes me look fat in it..?? Maybe I need an A-2 that slims me more perhaps!! haha..!

Oh no, it's not the jacket! Rimshot. :p Looks great on you Paddy. That is one beautiful jacket, I remember when Cobblers first posted photos of it.

My humble collection of A-2s.

Good Wear RW 27752. May be a close cousin of Paddy's jacket, made around the same time I believe.

IMG_0185.jpg

The FEW '33 Werber. Timeworn by Bevan. Patch by CBI not attached yet, girlfriend vehemently against it, I think it looks damn cool.

IMG_0452.jpg

Good Wear 18246-P. This one I need to post some photos of me wearing. I love everything about this jacket but I'm on the fence as far as the cut and fit. May need some opinions.

IMG_0337.jpg

Andrew

Here's mine, Clockwise L-R;

RMNZ Seal Dubow sz 48, Goodwear United Sheeplined rear sz 46, front same jacket, GW Dubow sz 48

sm1.jpg