• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

New to the herd; GW 27798
DSC01767.jpeg

CK90

GW 27752 showing a bit of the purple undertones of this leather:
View attachment 146255
Couldn't have picked a better contract to use this leather man, with the OD green thread and the fit it's all just stunning. As @Pa12 mentions above, a few of you guys have had this leather made up now and that's something I always notice, those beautiful purple hues coming through. I think it must be a trick on Horween's part because I'm sure I noticed the same on their seal cowhide. Horween are masters of those dark and interesting colours.

John Luder

April showers and general drizzly murkiness so a somewhat later Barbour Solway Zipper this time. As well as the usual morning outdoor duties I also had some electric fence to move, this was taken when I got back.
Compared to the real vintage Solway Zipper I was wearing in one of the my last photos, this one is a relatively youthful but still worn for work, and play, example.

View attachment 146031

Regarding the Royal Warrant crests on the labels….
This one has two. Barbour received Royal Warrants from the Duke of Edinburgh in 1974, Her Majesty the Queen in 1982 and the Prince of Wales (now King Charles) in 1987.

View attachment 146033
I love waxed Barbour. Had one years ago.