• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Tattoo A2

We got the same overnight. 3 or 4 inches but it’s above freezing. Should be gone pretty quick. Mid teens Celsius next week. Hopefully this is the last of it.
Yeah next week is supposed to be in the fifties... mud galore.

Pa12

Only have had interactions with him on his website, but I understand some have had issues with him, personally.

Was really happy how the patches looked when I had ELC sew them on. Give's the A2 a totally different look
I’m surprised they would sew them on. I spent weeks trying to get them to sell me a set of knits for me Elc rw. They weren’t interested unless they installed them. Would have cost me 400 bucks for back and forth shipping plus the price of the knits and installation. Sold the jacket instead.

B-Man2

I’m surprised they would sew them on. I spent weeks trying to get them to sell me a set of knits for me Elc rw. They weren’t interested unless they installed them. Would have cost me 400 bucks for back and forth shipping plus the price of the knits and installation. Sold the jacket instead.
Next time check around there’s got to be someone in Canada that does that work for reasonable money and the shipping won’t kill you .

atlasfields

They replaced the knits, added the four patches and shipped it back. Door to door under a month. Total cost £200 w/ return shipping. Honestly, they were excellent to deal with

Earloffunk

BuzzxGibson L2 on Mt. Etna

Attachments

• IMG_5806.jpeg
    IMG_5806.jpeg
    924.6 KB · Views: 66

Micawber

That was the plan Burt, but they wouldn’t sell me the knits. Tried mash and they said they won’t ship to Canada. I gave up and sold it. Never liked it anyway ;)

There are other suppliers of good quality knits and other jacket components these days, but the issue is moot now anyway.