• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

I've been studying for an exam so cooped up inside but did shoot out to get the little fella from a mate's place.

Got away with A-2, C-2, scarf and A-10s. Apologies no photos but I'll hazard a guess that you've all seen my clobber before!

atlasfields

A G1 ELC under a rare Barbour and Norton & Sons collaboration (long since discontinued.) It is based on an old pattern they had Norton & Sons (Savile Row tailors) replicate from an early 1900's design. Actually has straps inside so it wouldn't ride up when you're in the saddle. Hat from Papa Nui

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpg
    IMG_0122.jpg
    855.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32

CK90

Here is my new GW Knopf I got in the mail yesterday, size 46, Italian HH, his new mid brown knits and mustard color Japanese lining, its well worth the wait, and it went faster than I thought it would.View attachment 143673View attachment 143675
I'll see your Knopf and raise you a Knopf!
Grateful for the chilly weather and back in sheepskin - Good Wear Knopf Mfg Co D-1. Only a zipper nerd like me would appreciate John using original M-41 Sunburst Talons.

View attachment 143681View attachment 143683View attachment 143685
Couple of absolute stone cold killers here gents, bravo!

B-Man2

Beautiful. One of your originals?
Pete
Yes this is the most recently posted original .

Pa12

Pete
Yes this is the most recently posted original .

Beautiful condition. Must have had a charmed life.

Pa12

In his book, Eastman commented that the Depot redyes diminished the life of the jacket, but I’ve noticed some of them actually seemed to protect the jacket. This may well be a case of that.
I’ve often wondered if some guys loved their jackets as much as we do and took extra good care of them. Maybe wear the b-10 to work and save the leather for picking up chicks;)

coolhandluke

Thanks Burt. I am normally a 40 (a 42 in some A2's) and purchased a 38. I also have a 40 on the way. I may try to shrink it to this size if the zipper pull is installed on the correct side.