• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Pa12

Every guy I know who had a daughter and said that….. turned out to be putty in their little girls hands when the first kid showed up …including me!
“ Daddy I really like him so please… please .. be nice to him “”;)
My oldest stepdaughter is flying home from Calgary on Saturday with her new boyfriend. We’ll see. Wife’s already telling me to be nice;)

Smithy

Every guy I know who had a daughter and said that….. turned out to be putty in their little girls hands when the first kid showed up …including me!
“ Daddy I really like him so please… please .. be nice to him “”;)

She has me twisted around her little finger. I'm in so much trouble Burt :)

entertainment

Strange, I know others [me included] have had the same problem in the past, it all seems to working fine for me at present though. I'm on my MacBook Pro just now but as an example this is what I'm presented with and it's pretty much the same on my Windows machine and phone. After selecting 'insert' I presented with this:

View attachment 141691
I just drag from Finder on my MacBook laptop and drop into the text part of the reply window. Works like a charm. You don't actually have to use the attach files button, at least with Mac.

blackrat2

Very nice Roughwear Burt, goes really well with the rest of the gear you have on.

Grant your mates rocking it with all the complimentary stuff he has on, did you take the opportunity to wear an original or any replicas

ties70

She has me twisted around her little finger. I'm in so much trouble Burt :)

Ooooh Smithy,

I feel like you...exactly the same here with the little finger ;-).
Especially, if you see so much of yourself in that young ones face and character...

Regarding the boys, I am not concerned, yet.
My wife said last week: "Liv's not bossy, she's got leadership skills!". She knows how to make her point, but at the same time stays clear from the "girls' drama" around her...

Plus the need for constant verbal communication....the poor boys will bleed from their ears before they get a chance to come too close :)

Ties

Kermit3D

She's turning a teenager this year so now it begins.

I have to get a bigger shotgun to have by the front door ;)
Just 4 or 5 signs like this one in the garden should be a deterrent.

1845463.jpg

(yeah, I have two daughters... :rolleyes::D)

EDIT :
just in case, this is a joke. ;)

Last edited: