• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

No idea if the collar's original, as it was refurbished at some point early on (weird slightly teal liner, late talon zipper), so the collar might have been replaced then. But it's had this collar as long as I've had it.

Skyhawk

No idea if the collar's original, as it was refurbished at some point early on (weird slightly teal liner, late talon zipper), so the collar might have been replaced then. But it's had this collar as long as I've had it.
That teal liner is original. They are rare but they were sparingly used on originals. That's cool!

mulceber

Nah, I suspect it was refurbished by the Navy. Steve Sellers told me when he took the liner out that it was 3-4 sizes too big for the jacket. No way L.W. Foster would have done that. And the '60s Talon zipper wasn't original either - wrong decade and you could see the stitch holes.

coolhandluke

GW Doniger

20231208_144002.jpg