• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

CBI

lots of good stuff here Kermit great side by sides, actually could help newbies decide which jackets they want - what different jackets look like on the same person!!! bseal - great A-1 but we have not seen a fit pic yet?????

mulceber

Wearing this one I just received in the mail. Church M-422A rebuilt by Dave Sheeley. It was initially in sorry shape:
B2936877-1668-4DC2-ADAD-751CAE2465A3_1_105_c.jpeg

7F9A88E2-D15B-42D9-84ED-982AE9EF356F_1_105_c.jpeg

Dave gave it a new lease on life:
2034EA00-4718-4801-974F-800A45599797_1_105_c.jpeg

FB4F4880-DAFC-4807-ABA4-A9878252D428_1_102_o.jpeg

397F44FF-6156-4875-A144-4FCA74FA396B_1_102_o.jpeg

mulceber

I've done a bit of digging, but haven't been able to find the right one. If anyone can recognize it from the (pretty distinctive) stitch pattern, let me know, because I'd love to put a replacement patch on it.

Chandler

I've done a bit of digging, but haven't been able to find the right one. If anyone can recognize it from the (pretty distinctive) stitch pattern, let me know, because I'd love to put a replacement patch on it.
Definitely a distinctive shape.

Smithy

Absolutely love this time of year because it was the first day I had the ELC Irvin out. 2 Celsius today and the old girl was the perfect remedy. 16 years old and just getting better year after year.

If ELC Irvins were a wine they'd be one of those grand vintages from Château Latour.

Here she is today...

2m1uGvo.jpg

Micawber

Chilly today so BR tanker for the morning saunter with the pup..

IMG_1690.jpeg

Then the prospect of a couple of mucky jobs ahead meant a quick change into the ATF fleece version. I like this one. An economic to buy, great, hard wearing, warm work jacket that can be repeatedly chucked in the wash when required. Mine now has the grubby slept under a hedge “spare a few pennies for a cup of tea guv” look :D
IMG_1691.jpeg

ZuZu

View attachment 126157

Then the prospect of a couple of mucky jobs ahead meant a quick change into the ATF fleece version. I like this one. An economic to buy, great, hard wearing, warm work jacket that can be repeatedly chucked in the wash when required. Mine now has the grubby slept under a hedge “spare a few pennies for a cup of tea guv” look :D
View attachment 126155
That ATF one looks pretty realistic!

B-Man2

View attachment 126157

View attachment 126155
Steve
Please give us an idea of how the ATF Fleece tanker compares to the Buzz tanker when you have time .
Cheers Mate !