• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ties70

New photo and filter of the same old image motif…sorry, at the moment I can’t get enough of this jacket:

Stock US48 M-422A from @mortene

AVI_M-422a.jpg

Edward

Greetings everyone. I’ve been MIA from this site for a while now but for the first day of Autumn I’m wearing my Original I. Spiewak & Sons W535ac 28820__42-18776P
Original Patch: 2nd Bomb SQ., 22nd Bomb Group 5th AAF (B-26 Marauder / B-25 Mitchells and B-24 Liberators) based in Australia.
(previous owner had the knits replaced with black! Ugh! ) at NTB getting new tires on my car now… happy Saturday!

IMG_6606.jpeg

ZuZu

Greetings everyone. I’ve been MIA from this site for a while now but for the first day of Autumn I’m wearing my Original I. Spiewak & Sons W535ac 28820__42-18776P
Original Patch: 2nd Bomb SQ., 22nd Bomb Group 5th AAF (B-26 Marauder / B-25 Mitchells and B-24 Liberators) based in Australia.
(previous owner had the knits replaced with black! Ugh! ) at NTB getting new tires on my car now… happy Saturday!

View attachment 121219
Double snap?