• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

flyincowboy

GOT MY NEW 5 STAR B3 today thanks to the 20% OFF ordered a seal brown with steer seal brown facing . Still xmas time.
b3seal.jpg
b3sealbrown.jpg

Smithy

Great question ! We actually have a sports bar not far from here called “Gators” and they serve Gator Tail . Although I’ve never tried it everyone I know who has said that it tastes just like chicken . So I don’t see why you couldn’t get it on Pizza . :)

I've eaten croc quite a few times in Oz and NZ. And one time in NZ it was on a pizza Burt (if there's any Kiwis here it was some joint on Ponsonby Rd in Auckland that I can't remember the name of). It's not bad, and it does taste a lot like chicken but it's chewier. I'd rather eat croc jerky which is better.

And Flyingcowboy - looking good ;-)

Nickb123

Over the moon with this one. It’s been a while since I’ve acquired a vintage USN in very good condition. Knits were replaced recently.

Unlabeled, but seller claims it as a California Sportswear 7823. 1960 I believe. This one has a more pointed collar which is more M-422a-ish.
684971F9-9351-4E92-92EB-1CD26405A7F9.jpeg

What’s this stamp about? Never seen one of these before.
473F9F53-A1EB-4C90-930E-95609A1969E7.jpeg

Undoubtedly, vintage goat is THE leather.

Silver Surfer

Yes imdeed! A great day was had by all. I had the good fortune to spend some time with the one and only "B-Man" himself and he took me through his incredible collection of jackets. What a terrific steward he is for these great pieces of history and I'll tell ya my jacket knowledge went up exponentially today just being able to experience the lovely examples Burt takes care of. He even let me try on a few so here is a very cool patched Cable from the 10008 contract. Thanks Burt! You are THE man.

View attachment 93783

View attachment 93785
nice to see one of my oldies getting some wear time.