• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Nickb123

Werber. May be a candidate to have restored next year.

93CD582A-5A62-4BA9-929D-8FC4FD1B859D.jpeg

Smithy

Micawber

Here we go again, the local constabulary will be having to make another visit to Micawber Manor for some stern words about setting fire to the hedgerows again with an out of control bonfire ;)

Lol! Me falling off my perch in late October 2020 meant last year's cuttings didn't get burned so it took two days this week to burn two years worth. I luvs a good burn up I does.

Been doing some equally grubby and callous inducing outside work today too. ATF fleece lined tanker. No idea why the phone faffed with the depth of field, it's never done that before...

IMG_20211218_115942_270~2_resize_86.jpg

Micawber

I really like how it's done that, looks very professional Steve.

On a separate note, obviously the Norfolk constabulary let you off with a warning again as you're out on the loose again and not doing porridge :D

I think they are out trying to catch bigger fish than bothering with little old me making charcoal out of my own hedges :D

I will have to investigate the phone camera settings and hopefully find out what its playing at. I have not changed anything! It's been so dull, grey and drizzly I don't think the camera has picked up just how much 'patina' that jacket has obtained since it was last thrown in the washing machine. It's starting to look proper authentic. Damn fine jacket for the money.

London Cabbie

Lol! Me falling off my perch in late October 2020 meant last year's cuttings didn't get burned so it took two days this week to burn two years worth. I luvs a good burn up I does.

Been doing some equally grubby and callous inducing outside work today too. ATF fleece lined tanker. No idea why the phone faffed with the depth of field, it's never done that before...

View attachment 71050

I luvs a good burn up I does.
Me too, down the Mall to Admiralty Arch…

ausreenactor

View attachment 71050

You can burn leaves? We have weekly compost bins so that Council can pay someone graft to get rid of what we used to burn in the back yard...

Jealous.