• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Yup Burt the original russet ones were far too orange but the seal is a very nice, beautiful, darkish milk chocolate colour. Very pleased that I got one. I just had a look and their new seal looks a bit dark for my liking.

You actually did a great job at correcting the colour on your russet one. Ended up being a far better and nicer shade.
Thanks Tim .
I haven’t seen the new seal jackets yet so I’ll have to check them out . I’m also interested to see if they toned down that russet color a bit . You definitely made the wise choice in choosing the seal colored one. How’s it looking these days . I know you don’t baby any of your jackets so I’d assume it looking pretty damned good right about now .

Smithy

Thanks Tim .
I haven’t seen the new seal jackets yet so I’ll have to check them out . I’m also interested to see if they toned down that russet color a bit . You definitely made the wise choice in choosing the seal colored one. How’s it looking these days . I know you don’t baby any of your jackets so I’d assume it looking pretty damned good right about now .

I'll take a snap of it sometime and post it here. It's looking pretty good. It's also a nice pattern which suits my body shape.

Edward

Well this never happens! After mid 90s all week it’s cloudy and 63° on the day before memorial day! Winds at 8mph out of the North East. The God of leather smiles down upon me! :p
According to the weather it’s still going to be only about 66° by noon! And about 70° by 1 o’clock so I’m out for my morning Sunday stroll wearing my ELC Roughwear 42- 1401P
816F2496-082C-4FFE-91F2-C83E34B0AB79.jpeg

Edward

Great day! Ed
Its going to be miserable here today .
88 to 90 F . A no jackets zone :mad:
I was never much one for heat and humidity… And now that I own a bunch of leather jackets I really hate it! LOL! If I’m a good boy and get up extra early tomorrow morning I can take a short walk for about an hour or so around 7am wearing an A-2 again! Check this out…
C5C1E8BC-EB49-4106-8611-77FE6E698848.jpeg

B-Man2

I was never much one for heat and humidity… And now that I own a bunch of leather jackets I really hate it! LOL! If I’m a good boy and get up extra early tomorrow morning I can take a short walk for about an hour or so around 7am wearing an A-2 again! Check this out…
View attachment 61586
That 7 am to 9am window is perfect .
Hell, I might even drive 5 hours north for that!;)

Thomas Koehle

Well this never happens! After mid 90s all week it’s cloudy and 63° on the day before memorial day! Winds at 8mph out of the North East. The God of leather smiles down upon me! :p
According to the weather it’s still going to be only about 66° by noon! And about 70° by 1 o’clock so I’m out for my morning Sunday stroll wearing my ELC Roughwear 42- 1401P
View attachment 61584
Same here in South Carolina - been expecting splendid weather but today so far just clouds ...

jacket looks good btw

917_k

Too damn hot to actually wear this out, but GF snapped some photos of me in a recently acquired US Navy AL-1 flight jacket:

1A5A3B14-1168-4985-B3E6-B8856560E44F.jpeg

Alpaca lined with chest pockets and internal storm cuffs, this thing is definitely designed for winter weather. Mine here is slightly salty, so I’ve acquired another mint one and am trying to sell this, hence the ‘modelling’ photo.

B-Man2

Too damn hot to actually wear this out, but GF snapped some photos of me in a recently acquired US Navy AL-1 flight jacket:

View attachment 61609

Alpaca lined with chest pockets and internal storm cuffs, this thing is definitely designed for winter weather. Mine here is slightly salty, so I’ve acquired another mint one and am trying to sell this, hence the ‘modelling’ photo.
Nice boots too …. Look like Red Wing Iron Rangers .

Smithy

View attachment 61609

NIce boots!