• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

The jacket is lovely Andrew but I'm afraid to say the cat is nicer!

It's been absolutely brass monkeys here, no chance of flying jackets, I've had to pike out for the modern super-duper-modern-parka.

D97x7

Glad of this today
DSC_0195 (2).JPG
DSC_0206 (Medium).JPG

D97x7

Thanks, nice Irvin btw. Funny really, you in an Irvin desiring a B3 and I have a strong desire for an ELC Irvin, lol, I love their broken grain hides, one day. :)

Steve27752

Thanks, nice Irvin btw. Funny really, you in an Irvin desiring a B3 and I have a strong desire for an ELC Irvin, lol, I love their broken grain hides, one day. :)
That's another thing. I really do not like the broken grain look. I would prefer a B-3 with smoother less grainy texture.

johnwayne

Yep, my RW B10 is just about to get an airing, perfect for jumping in and out of car on cold days like these albeit some might say I'm mad to venture out in the car! Roads are clear and needs must!! Sorry Steve, no pics though!!!

MikeyB-17

I have to say that I don’t subscribe to the ‘Irvins look better worn big’ school of thought. From what I’ve seen here, I much prefer them when they’re a good fit-especially that black fleece job, Andrew, which is fabulous. If somebody made one of those, it would knock the B-3 off the top of my wish list!