• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

silvio76

Today Eastman house model.
IMG_20191116_085632_0.jpg

Griffon_301

ELC G-1 today for me... coincidentally this one was bought by my girlfriend as a present for my 40th BDay several looks ago and it started my jacket collecting spree....talking about the need for being single to get this hobby going well, to be completely honest she is not that much relaxed nowadays when a new jacket joins our household

ausreenactor

As long as the braces and private school bills get paid Tianna lets me have free reign. Buying current Aussie kit now to flip... Our Multicam is going nuts locally... Only the odd Buzz Rickson jacket or At The Front repro item these days via eBay and Yahoo...

Smithy

This is very true. Surpringly (or unsurprisingly) the “How to” section of the forum doesn't seem to have a thread addressing the thorny but oft asked question: how to stretch your Dong up a size.

One best left to the experts I'd say!

B-Man2

Ok ... That does it .... every time someone around here tells us about his DONG. This place goes nuts with Dong comments ... “my dongs to big “
“My Dong got wet today “ “ My girlfriend likes my buddies Dong better than she likes my Dong” This is out of control and getting to hard to follow .... There’s only one way to control this insanity !

:D :D WE NEED A DONG THREAD!!;):D