• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Steve27752

Windsor Great Park, for the first time this year 1996 ELC BoB 'Irvin'.
IMG_2680.JPG

Steve27752

Looks fantastic but either you or somebody (if you bought it off someone) can't have worn it much or have completely babied it as it looks virtually brand new. That needs some serious hard wear!
£500 two years ago, it was/is as new. Dated by Gary at Legends a couple of years ago.

Smithy

It's lovely but it looks straight out of the box. You need to go tobogganing, sleep in it, lug some firewood, do some work whilst wearing it, that sort of thing. That'll soon sort it out.

Ken at Aero Leather

I know this can be a stroppy forum but I still can't see anything but credit in SS's post, unless "metric" has a different meaning in your first language????
I read "excellent work by any standard"

Ken at Aero Leather

I gave metric a try in google translation, I got this மெட்ரிக்
If you speak Tamil please excuse me if I've just slagged you off

....or don't you like the Canadian Indie Band?

Smithy

Kowalski you are totally wrong about what Silver Surfer's comment means. If it's the "Holy shit" bit, that's an interjection that Americans use which means "bloody hell", "crikey dick", "wow", etc, etc.

Take it from a native English speaker, everything in Silver Surfer's comment was good and very nice. There was absolutely nothing in there which could be taken as offensive or rude, rather the complete opposite.

I think you need to use a new online translation tool because the one you're using is obviously hopeless.

kowalski

Kowalski you are totally wrong about what Silver Surfer's comment means. If it's the "Holy shit" bit, that's an interjection that Americans use which means "bloody hell", "crikey dick", "wow", etc, etc.

it was very helpful in choosing a good direction of understanding

i think it cultural barrier, other sense of humor,..... ehhh translator

no worries, my man. enjoy your b-3, and wear it in the best of health.

Sorry All and above all Silver Surfer,damn :oops: forgive me! I'm a fool

think first then write . I forgot about that

I hope you will forget about this misunderstanding

Last edited:

Thomas Koehle

again the restroom - escalator was that crowded i didnt want to pull out the camera and snap a pic

today not the jacket (coz it is still the ELC B3) but underneath:

traditional austrian waistcoat (as a reminiscence to my 3 years of working there), BRONSON Chambray and Pike Brothers Pants

W52Xl3R.jpg

since always more and more guys decide to go bald / shave their head i decided to "regrow" - i was shaving for almost 20 years but since there is hair again my wife si absolutely happy (and like everybody knows "Happy wife - Happy life") ...

Last edited: