• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Dumpster D

Snow removal?

Snow problem!! :p

Snow1.jpg

~

Last edited:

Dumpster D

Canadian Tanker Crew?

Yes!!

Not sure what boots are worn with the bib, the mukluks got soaking wet, not quite cold enough yet for this attire...It was steaming under that Jacket in a T-shirt!! It's rated down to -31 degrees.

Very happy to find a Tanker jacket/trouser in good size for a good deal, 1991 dated. These have always been scarce.

Keep these items on hand in vehicle for roadside emergencies in extreme cold weather.

Last edited:

Pa12

Gw dubow today. I did some comparison measurements on my gw’s. Might be useful to someone figuring out what contract would suit them. They are all 44. Measuring from the collar attachment to the waist knit attachment, my bronco is 1 inch longer than my rw. Dubow is 1.5 inches longer than rw. Rw shoulders are 1 inch wider than dubow and bronco and rw sleeves are 1 inch shorter than bronco and Dubow. So if you’re tall and thin, and don’t want the jimmy Stewart look, it appears dubow would be the best fit. I’d be interested to see if the other makers are the same, or is this a jc detail.
IMG_5899.jpeg

saucerfiend

Gw dubow today. I did some comparison measurements on my gw’s. Might be useful to someone figuring out what contract would suit them. They are all 44. Measuring from the collar attachment to the waist knit attachment, my bronco is 1 inch longer than my rw. Dubow is 1.5 inches longer than rw. Rw shoulders are 1 inch wider than dubow and bronco and rw sleeves are 1 inch shorter than bronco and Dubow. So if you’re tall and thin, and don’t want the jimmy Stewart look, it appears dubow would be the best fit. I’d be interested to see if the other makers are the same, or is this a jc detail.View attachment 138829
Look really good on you!

Smithy

Yup, well remembered!

This was one of the handful of pre-release jackets that they did a decade back. For some utterly bizarre reason the release jackets were different and not as good quality. I was lucky to snaffle one. Someone told me years back that around a dozen of these were made.

I love it. It's developers some lovely wear and graining and it drapes a treat.

View attachment 20240219_212758.jpg