• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

still rather warm with a predicted cold front rolling in over the weekend only, so out and about in my WEP...
shearlings are at the ready though as we should get snow even in Vienna with temperatures well below zero..

Nickb123

Aero Teamster
IMG_9021.jpeg

CBI

very cold here today and have to head in the work for a short meeting, need to press very warmly ..................decisions, decisions............

Chandler

They been going for some time, I think they made the parka worj by De Niro in the Deer Hunter........
View attachment 133411
..........although I'd expect in that garish orange colour it would have scared off any deer long before he got in rifle range LOL
All deer hunters in the US (at least WI & IL) have to wear blaze orange to be visible to other hunters.

The deer can't distinguish the color because they're color blind. ;)

Pa12

All deer hunters in the US (at least WI & IL) have to wear blaze orange to be visible to other hunters.

The deer can't distinguish the color because they're color

The deer can't distinguish the color because they're color blind. ;)
Same up here. Same colour as a windsock. International orange. Only problem is there’s no law against hunters being colour blind;)just don’t wear your bullwinkle hat with the antlers.