• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

Chilly Remembrance Sunday late afternoon spin to the pub (nothing stronger than an hot coffee) and back in the Jeep. Started off with the ELC B-3 but decided that the thick shirt, sweater and jacket was too much and that might actually need to bend my arms - so swapped to the same make B-15.
Apologies for the miserable face…

IMG_1726.jpeg

Thomas Koehle

Chilly today so BR tanker for the morning saunter with the pup..

View attachment 126157

Then the prospect of a couple of mucky jobs ahead meant a quick change into the ATF fleece version. I like this one. An economic to buy, great, hard wearing, warm work jacket that can be repeatedly chucked in the wash when required. Mine now has the grubby slept under a hedge “spare a few pennies for a cup of tea guv” look :D
View attachment 126155
Looks like you spent the last couple of weeks inside a SHERMAN-tank ...

Smithy

Walking with my girl on a great NYC afternoon rocking the Good Wear D-1.
View attachment 126773

I bloody love this photo. This is one of the best that's been posted on here in yonks.

Makes a lovely and (oh so!) refreshing change from the stunned mullet look - standing in front of the camera shots, grinning like an idiot or looking like you're about to be shot or kicked in the nuts (or the fuzzed out face), or the jacket lying on the floor or tastefully arranged on a chair, which are 99.99% of the photos in here (and which I am fully guilty).

Great work Grant and the better half. You put the rest of us to shame with that wonderful photo.

BTW, I'm not a denimhead but those are some damn nice looking jeans too.