• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

A2 B3au

AA968254-61C2-448D-8DB1-E0A68A6187D5.jpeg
3129F6BC-095D-4E6E-ABFE-A6CC7DD5176D.jpeg
Finally weather in Londond that warrants a jacket so I opted for this buzz Rickson B15d I got last week from a chap in Germany. Being it rained heavy I was happy with the choice

Flightengineer

View attachment 10046 View attachment 10045 Finally weather in Londond that warrants a jacket so I opted for this buzz Rickson B15d I got last week from a chap in Germany. Being it rained heavy I was happy with the choice

Very, very nice and looks like original not like repro! Love B-15, looking for original B-15D from the moment when I got original old heavy MA-1 and then held in my hands B-15D Rolen Sportswear owned one of my friends .
Not yet found. But I do not lose hope.

Greg Gale

Sweet! Perfect length-wise, maybe a touch roomy in the torso as you said, but even without any adjustments you can pull it off. it's well within "tolerance limits" based on WWII photos. And the collar is not too light brown either. Now that's what I call a successful investment :) Should my MA-1 not fit, I'll make this my plan B :)

Brettafett

Yeah, thanks. After trying it on again this morning, I am wondering about trying a 40. It would fit more snug, but the lengths are a concern. Fits very much like my 'old' Buzz B-10 40.
Quality is definitely there.

Smithy

It's finally proper Irvin weather here. Not a bit here or there, but the whole bloody day. There was hail and sleet and the temperature was around 3 or 4 Celsius but with the wind it was a damn sight colder. No photos, too busy shepherding children so no bloody complaining about the lack of them. I can't ponce around trying to take a snap with two whippersnappers. Take my word for it, it was bloody nippy and I was wearing an Irvin!

zoomer

3AFB111B-5ED2-41EF-877C-11BF9F85966C.jpeg
B42332E8-D5D1-4AE8-B5E7-0EFAD79241E9.jpeg
My USWings stressed cow Indy. 44 long. Has some pucker issues in back but presents well from the front.

I wish it were thin russet horse/goat, a size bigger, with a plainer back. The USW cow doesn’t look or feel fake like most stressed hides, but it is thick at the sewn edges.

Garylafortuna

Is that black or dark seal Thomas? Looks a lot like the black Buzz Rickson William Gibson edition G-1. Formidable sir, formidable.