• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Sideslip

- B-10 jacket

How do the Bronson sizes work? It says that they are one size smaller so if I am a 42, I order a 44?

bseal

IMG_1716.jpeg
IMG_1696.jpeg
IMG_1712.jpeg
IMG_1648.jpeg

Last edited:

Chandler

Cognizant that everyone here is on their own "spiritual" hide journey . My cup overfloweth, you appear to be in pain, would you like to chat? ;)

View attachment 118601
No pain, just in antsy anticipation of my queue at GW for my own perfect A-2. :)

So, why so much Indy input with A-1 love? Did he wear an A-1 before the Wested? Must have missed that thread at Fedora Lounge. :p

Griffon_301

thank you:)
in fact it is a small bit too large for my taste, but the fit might look better with a bit more layering underneath...
also the waist knits definitely need replacement as they are a bit worn out...
other than that I enjoy wearing the jacket though, definitely a different feeling to wearing a repro...

ZuZu

thank you:)
in fact it is a small bit too large for my taste, but the fit might look better with a bit more layering underneath...
also the waist knits definitely need replacement as they are a bit worn out...
other than that I enjoy wearing the jacket though, definitely a different feeling to wearing a repro...
Definitely not too small IMO. Getting a tighter waistband will make the jacket seem smaller. I like my jackets a bit loose like that- the way they were meant to be worn. Stars are high quality,