• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

OK, phaff complete, but love has faded, lol
FB_IMG_1691574347612.jpg
FB_IMG_1691574351579.jpg
FB_IMG_1691574356917.jpg
FB_IMG_1691574360966.jpg
FB_IMG_1691574366667.jpg

mulceber

I went to the 5* site to have a look at those m-421a jackets, and it seems to me that regardless of the size, the sleeves are short. Is this how they were made originally, or did 5* copy an example that had sleeves that shrank?
That's how they normally were. I recall hearing it was because pilots were expected to wear gauntlets over them, but I think it might honestly just have been so they would vent heat better. Regardless, Shawn can make the sleeves longer if you want.

Here's a picture of JC wearing an original:
front_view.jpg

D97x7

I went to the 5* site to have a look at those m-421a jackets, and it seems to me that regardless of the size, the sleeves are short. Is this how they were made originally, or did 5* copy an example that had sleeves that shrank?
I did and thought the same, I'd love to order one but 24 inch sleeves just aren't going to work for me, okay I could probably go custom but I just wanted an easy purchase.

Brettafett

A bit more than an AVI ;) Was lucky, no import duties with the one.
But knits need replacing. The leather & lining are really good, but need a proper clean also. Totally worth it.