• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

Bringing back Burt's Throwback Wednesday Friday - because there's no way I'll be able to wear this for at least 5 months!
IMG_8914.jpeg

RMNZ Monarch M-444

newagegeezer

here in the UK, once you become an old geezer, car insurance is cheaper, classic car and bike even cheaper and no road tax, and who cares about life insurance over 75 ?
Sorry about adding this to an old topic, been away and just catching up on the posts, strange weather in UK, hot one day , cold and wet the next, so in and out of leather and cloth jackets

newagegeezer

Sorry about adding this to an old topic, been away and just catching up on the posts, strange weather in UK, hot one day , cold and wet the next, so in and out of leather and cloth jackets
as it's a warmish one today in London about to go out in this original N4 ( no label as lining had been removed when I got it, so it's lightweight). The USS Kearsarge badge showing it as CVA33 makes it the Korean war updating of the WW2 carrier which was designated CV33. I think that's correct.
IMG_0386.JPG