• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

newagegeezer

it's a 1955 Commerciale, the long wheelbase like the Famiale but with a full hatchback hinged at the roof. there are some lovely old ads on the net showing barrels of beer being loaded in and teh baker delivering baskets of baguettes. Also have a '71 DS20 which has also been laid up, will take a photo of that with another jacket sometime. Cheers for the appreciation.

Chandler

I guess they had to water it down so it was like you guys are used to. Near-beer;)
You obviously haven't had some of the independent-brewed beers being produced in the US these days.

My 2 favorite these days are locally brewed German-style Maibocks. Definitely not "sex in a canoe."

Brewing and beer appreciation has changed exponentially in the US in the last 25 years -- c'mon down, we're well beyond Macro Swill.

At least those of us with taste buds. ;)

Last edited:

Pa12

You obviously haven't had some of the independent-brewed beers being produced in the US these days.

My 2 favorite these days are locally brewed German-style Maibocks. Definitely not "sex in a canoe."

Brewing and beer appreciation has changed exponentially in the US in the last 25 years -- c'mon down, we're well beyond Macro Swill.

It’s about time guys. Enjoy.

Pa12

Can’t get a case of the schlitz anymore?:D