• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Cool day outside but a sweater helps tame the chill . Bronson C-2 Sweater. The other one. Not the unopened “For Sale” one
8E57390F-C1F0-4F16-87B8-DFE7A00C0962.jpeg

WingAndaPrayer

Proper Spring day today so Eastman Star A-2 and Portuguese Flannel chambray shirt nosing around the ruins of motte & bailey castle. Happy Easter All

View attachment 104375
Can I ask you how that star fits in the shoulders? Mine piles like a suit on top of the shoulders and the sleeves are set a little low, it’s really like a suit jacket fit. Does yours do that or is the arm hole high enough to avoid that?

Lord Flashheart

Can I ask you how that star fits in the shoulders? Mine piles like a suit on top of the shoulders and the sleeves are set a little low, it’s really like a suit jacket fit. Does yours do that or is the arm hole high enough to avoid that?
Mine is a bit more like a suit jacket in some ways with a slightly wider back which I like and a higher collar. The arms do come down a bit more compared to my RW23380. I recall from conversation with JC these are characteristic of the Star design.

WingAndaPrayer

Mine is a bit more like a suit jacket in some ways with a slightly wider back which I like and a higher collar. The arms do come down a bit more compared to my RW23380. I recall from conversation with JC these are characteristic of the Star design.
Ok. So the low arm hole is a characteristic of that pattern then. I just wondered if mine was off somehow. But if that’s the case then it sounds like FiveStar hit the fit right.