• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

WingAndaPrayer

What’s old is new again. I’ve slimmed into my old orange dog cooper A2. I bought this back in about 2003(04?)
831A5CCA-6539-4F5D-A9C8-FA0A15292B7F.jpeg
20B371ED-DF35-4C0D-8C2C-6C4F5B742A3A.jpeg
1EC00CFF-B087-467C-8E3A-DEEE2F791761.jpeg
DFAA2EFC-D3E3-415C-A6F2-0AE6D232C606.jpeg
7BC0EA39-0262-4C6F-A158-B44497C8621F.jpeg
F45101E4-0450-42AC-81C6-09684E7851AF.jpeg
from a surplus store. I was too fat to wear it since 2012 haha. Still snug but doable. Not bad graining and patina for a jacket I paid $60 for.

leper-colony

What’s old is new again. I’ve slimmed into my old orange dog cooper A2. I bought this back in about 2003(04?)View attachment 97003View attachment 97005View attachment 97007View attachment 97009View attachment 97011View attachment 97013 from a surplus store. I was too fat to wear it since 2012 haha. Still snug but doable. Not bad graining and patina for a jacket I paid $60 for.
Always a happy moment when something fits again. I dropped 100lbs by avoiding carbs.

WingAndaPrayer

Good going with the weight loss bud…any decisions on the GW
I want to get one for sure. I recently moved my FiveStar dubow and SMW A2, the one with the Doolittle patch, to get the deposit for one. However, it seems my physique is still changing with the weight loss. So I have decided to hold off just a little while longer. I want to drop an additional 40-50 pounds, basically when the Cooper gets baggy on me, it will be time to pull the trigger. That way during the 12-16 month wait I can stabilize and not have another VERY expensive baggy jacket in the closet.

Pa12

I want to get one for sure. I recently moved my FiveStar dubow and SMW A2, the one with the Doolittle patch, to get the deposit for one. However, it seems my physique is still changing with the weight loss. So I have decided to hold off just a little while longer. I want to drop an additional 40-50 pounds, basically when the Cooper gets baggy on me, it will be time to pull the trigger. That way during the 12-16 month wait I can stabilize and not have another VERY expensive baggy jacket in the closet.
Good for you. Keep it up, you’ll be thankful you did.

blackrat2

Mate all credit to you that’s for sure ..yes that makes perfect sense and good motivation.. will possibly open up different contracts to you by then?!

WingAndaPrayer

Mate all credit to you that’s for sure ..yes that makes perfect sense and good motivation.. will possibly open up different contracts to you by then?!
Maybe. I’m always going to have broad shoulders no matter how much weight I lose. So I’m sure that will make certain ones less then ideal. The cable or Dubow, possibly Poughkeepsie are going to be the ones I choose from I think. I like the pocket flaps on the dubow, but jc said the cable is all around comfortable to wear. So I have a few months to think about it. I’m just glad to know I could get one now even if I don’t lose another single pound. Just as long as I don’t gain any back I’m good to go haha.