• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What hat do you wear?

Dr H

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do they customise or offer a leather/OD option :?:

But wait, what shoes do you wear with that :?:

jacketimp

Dr H said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do they customise or offer a leather/OD option :?:

yes, wonder what hides do they come in........and waht flavours.....mocha......expresso....
But wait, what shoes do you wear with that :?:

maybe goofey's paws?...........remind me to get matching undies as well....

most prob have to settle for bozo's shoes..........

jacketimp

Dr H said:
jacketimp said:
Dr H said:
Wait...don't spend that hard-earned cash...the answer is here...

http://www.register123.com/event/accoun ... 20Back.jpg

:lol:

OK, back to exam. script preparation now...

betcha the paint will glow BIG time vs a blacklight, dr H !

Nah, obviously 'vintage' acrylic - Fired Earth wartime heritage line...especially formulated without fluorophores to trap the unwary... :geek:

ok brains, will take your word for it........this is after all your techincal expertise......

Falcon_52

Often times I will wear a B-1 flight cap (basically a gabardine wool baseball cap) or if I need something a little less casual, an 8-panel wool cap.

Noel

Swing

B-2 or baseball cap with AAF jackets and my tanker. Watch cap (not the over priced Buzz one) with my deck jacket when it's cold, ball cap when it's warmer.

~Swing

1911A1US

Dr H said:
Blimey, thought I'd stepped through the wrong door into the FL for a moment... ;)

Usually a black beret, purchased in Cherbourg years ago; occasionally an Akubra Stockman when it's hot and sunny; ditto a wartime 'fishfur' ushanka when it's so cold that I should be wearing my Irvin... :D
No not the prissy FL site mate!

jacketimp

1911A1US said:
Dr H said:
Blimey, thought I'd stepped through the wrong door into the FL for a moment... ;)

Usually a black beret, purchased in Cherbourg years ago; occasionally an Akubra Stockman when it's hot and sunny; ditto a wartime 'fishfur' ushanka when it's so cold that I should be wearing my Irvin... :D
No not the prissy FL site mate!

well some call it the hat lounge.......

please let's respect other forums..........